Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Felt Something!!!

This is just a quick update because I want to capture my excitement from yesterday. I was sitting in the car, riding back to work from lunch when I felt my first official "knocking" from within. I stopped in mid-conversation and just savored it for a moment. It was awesome!

Anyone who has been pregnant before can understand my excitement. And those of you who have never experienced it...let me just say it was amaaaaaaazing! I felt about 7-10 kicks or punches in a row and then about 5 minutes later I felt it again. Up to this point, I had felt some slight flutters but this was the first time I actually felt certain that it was my baby! My baby! I cannot even believe it! It felt like some sort of communication between just the two of us and it made me grin from ear to ear like a fool! It also made reality come crashing in that I am most certainly going to be a mommy in about 21 weeks.

I cannot wait! :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome! i'm crying!! (love kyle!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making me laugh, Kyle! That's the opposite of crying. ;) Love you!

      Delete