Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sick and wiggles

I haven't posted in a while because I was sick. And I mean SICK. I read about decreased immunity to bugs while pregnant (because your baby is getting everything) but this was my first -- and hopefully last -- brush with it. I caught a bug on a Wednesday evening and was down for the count for the next week solid. And I am still having a tough time breathing at night (which Jon loooves). But, I am happy to report that I am definitely on the mend. I finally broke down and called my doctor about 4 days in and she prescribed an antibiotic. I don't think it kicked the problem completely but it definitely helped.

On a brighter note, little Miss Harper has been wiggling (and kicking...and punching) away! Jon got to feel her for the first time last week, which was sooo awesome! I'm a little concerned I might have a high-energy wiggle worm on my hands when she gets here. :)

1 comment:

  1. WIGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -lovekyle

    ReplyDelete